Monday, January 3, 2011

For the gamer in your life...

This is not so much a "toy" but rather a special keepsake for anyone you know who is a World of Warcraft fan. Every player in the game, now matter what race or class they choose for their character, starts out with a Hearthstone. This stone can transport them back to the inn of their choosing. It is useful in dangerous situations and also if you just don't feel like walking so far.

I made one for my boyfriend this Christmas. He loves it, but he also thinks I'm a little strange. LOL Anyone who plays WoW will get a kick out of the novelty of it though. Just find a palm-sized, smooth stone (or buy one if you can't seem to find one just right), paint it white (multiple coats so it's really, really white), then paint a blue swirly on the front. If you aren't very artsy, it may take a few tries to get the swirl just right. I think I washed the blue paint off 7 times before I was satisfied with it. So it is important to make sure the white paint has a had a chance to dry *thoroughly*!

No comments:

Post a Comment